Monday, May 2, 2011

The weekend was too short...

Well another weekend has come and gone, but what a fun (and busy) weekend it was! Karen and Jim arrived Friday evening, we went out to dinner and relaxed at home for the night. We all woke up EARLY Saturday morning for another sale we had at Greenwood, we sold 25!! A pretty good day. Mom stopped by the sale and brought Baby H a little outfit :) it is so cute!

Saturday night we went to the HotRods game, they actually won! It seems everytime Joe and I attend a game they always lose. haha  They had a great firework show after the game. I wonder what Baby H was thinking with all of those loud pops from the fireworks. I can't wait to be able to feel him move more, I bet he was jumping all over the place during them. When we got home Karen gave us some cute outfits for Baby H! He is going to be on well dressed baby!! :)

Sunday morning Joe and I went to our ABF class, Jim and Karen met us for church afterwards. We went out to eat and stopped by Toys R Us before they headed back for Ohio. Luckily they made it back without hitting any of the storms! Joe and I went to see the Johnson Family. Joe and Eli played the whole time, by the time we left Eli was wore out and so was Joe! lol Mandi let me go through Eli's old clothes and take whatever I wanted, like I said Baby H is going to be well dressed.

Sunday night it was announced that Osama Bin Laden has been killed!! Woohoo!!

I will add a pic from this morning, Joe thinks I'm getting huge! ;)

3 comments: