I can't believe I am already 16 weeks along! It seems like just last month when Joe and I found out that I was pregnant standing in the bathroom at the firehouse! Time sure is flying by! Todays belly pic is to the right.
Well, I have to say that I have the best husband in the world! We discussed everything and have come up with an amazing solution! I should be able to announce this big news on Monday...only time will tell! Also, I am very very nervous... haha Is everyone is suspense yet?! :)
Mom and Eli just came by to drop of some chili for dinner, yum yum I can't wait! Eli was going to come in and meet everyone in the office...but he wanted nothing to do with this idea! Mom told Eli that they were going to stop and see me and see my office, all the way here he said Aunt Peeps and a whole bunch of Unlce Joes! He really wanted to see Uncle Joe, I think they are best friends right now! Too cute! Anyways, he didn't make it too far into my office before he started to cry and wanted Mommy. Awww poor little buddy, I think he was confused and thought Mandi was going to be here and when he found out she wasn't he just didn't know what to do!
Ugh, I have a bunch of cleaning and laundry tonight. Glad I don't have to worry about cooking dinner. :)
Just think your bump isn't even half way there yet!!!! ;)
ReplyDelete