I am having a hard time making the right decision about something...don't worry it has nothing to do with Baby H. It's more related to something I do everyday that I do NOT like. I don't want to say too much because it could be bad if certain people were to find out. Joe and I are going to discuss it more this weekend and make a decision. But until then I am a little stressed..and somewhat miserable. UGH, sometimes being a grown up sucks!
I have felt a few flutters this week, Baby H is on the move in there :) But here is the weekly survey...
How far along? 15w6d
Total weight gain/loss: At the last doc appt I gained 3 pounds in the last month, which is right one track! I think my total is about 10 pounds (b/c the first tri all I did was eat so I wouldn't be sick)
Sleep: Well I did sleep almost through the whole night last night, so that was nice.
Best moment this week: Finding out the gender of Baby H
Movement: I felt him 3 times yesterday and once this morning.
Symptoms: Just tired
Food cravings: None really, but I have been eating the heck out of some bread and butter pickles!
Food aversions: None
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still stuck in between
What I miss: Not worrying about what I'm eating and drinking.
What I am looking forward to: Our anatomy scan on the 25th.
Milestones: Finding out the gender! :)
I can't believe I am going to be 16 weeks tomorrow!! Most recent picture to the right!
No comments:
Post a Comment