Thursday, April 28, 2011

Boy oh Boy we are having a BOY!

Well today started out with my regular doctors appointment. Doc said everything is looking good, heart beat of 161 and I have only gained 3 pounds in the last month. I am suppose to gain about 3 to 4 pounds every month. After that appointment we went to Precious View for an ultrasound and to determine the gender of Baby H!

The place was really neat! The tech had Baby H on the big screen! She said Baby H is definitely 100% boy no doubt in her mind. He was really active and loved showing his, umm parts, off! He was flipping all around, standing on his, sucking his thumb and even punching me! haha It was so awesome to see! I can feel him every once in a while, but it's more of a flutter from time to time. I can't wait until I can feel him kicking, she said with as active as he is he will probably be in my ribs a lot. haha oh great! ;) The tech said he was really long, which makes her think I might be about a week further along than what we think! Which is great but it will conflict more with Steve and Heathers wedding! :( YIKES! Time will only tell. We have our anatomy scan on May 25th, with my regular doc. The anatomy scan will be accurate and determine a better date. My doc only does one u/s throughout the pregnancy unless something is wrong, that is why we had this elective u/s done. We were both too impatient and had to know as soon as we could! :)
Here are a few pics...

It's a BOY!











                                                                                    He is so cute already! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment