Friday, May 20, 2011

So glad it is Friday!

Wow, one more week of work! I can't wait for my last day but I don't think it has completely set in yet, haha. Joe went to the store yesterday to pick up a few things, I asked him to get me some donut sticks (YUM YUM)...well when I went to grab one this morning there was a suprise next to the donut sticks. COSMIC BROWNIES!! I grabbed one for my midmorning snack...but I ate it at 8:15 this morning. I have no self control when it comes to those! But what can I say, Joe knows the way to my heart :)

Well I have been looking for bathing suits for our Lake Tahoe trip. I can't decide if I want to be brave and wear a bikini or try a tankini instead.  Here are a few I like from Old Navy (nice and cheap since I will outgrow it by the end of summer lol)

 
They have all different colors online, but of course I like the purple the best! What do yall think, bikini or tankini?  I will probably wait for another few weeks before I buy one just in case I get bigger by then!

Well I should probably get back to being productive! Have a good weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment