Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Survey day!

How far along?  17w6d
Total weight gain/loss: +10 ish, but I only weigh in at the doc
Sleep: I take really good naps in the evening, lol. Once I get into bed though I don't sleep very well 
Best moment this week:  Feeling Baby H kick! I mean a good kick too, I could feel him with my hand on my belly :)
Movement: Just answered this with previous question lol
Symptoms: Exhausted!
Food cravings: Oh my gosh, yesterday it was onion rings! That's all I wanted, and they were delcious!!
Food aversions: I eat anything and everything :)
Gender:  BOY!!!
Labor Signs:  Nope
Belly Button in or out?  In betweeny
What I miss: Not worrying about everything I eat/drink
What I am looking forward to: Our anatomy scan on the 25th.
Milestones:  Everyday is a milestone, really!

Wow, I am SO tired today. I think little man is tired too, I haven't felt him yet today. I sure hope the sun decides to pop out today, I am getting sick of these gloomy rainy days!

Naming a baby is difficult! We have had a name picked out for a few weeks now, but I LOVE another name but Joe is a no go on it, lol. So we will see, maybe we will have two names picked out and decide when we actually see his little face :)

Apparently Joe has planned our 1 year anniversary! I can't wait to see what we are doing! I am so bad at suprises though, they drive me crazy haha. I am worse than a little kid. I keep trying to guess or get him to tell me. Joe isn't good at keeping suprises either ;) so I might know before June gets here! Looking forward to our trip to Lake Tahoe too!

No comments:

Post a Comment