Well I know everyone has been on pins and needles wanting to know what I have been so secretive about on here, haha..
Here it goes...I just turned in my notice to quit my job. Honestly I am not too sure how I feel right now, very overwhelmed and my pregnancy hormones mixed in...well I'm just confused. I know it is the right thing, I haven't been the happiest with my job but I do have some good days here. But, it will be better for our family for me to be home and take care of Baby H. Some of you are probably wondering why I quit now and not wait closer to October. I am in the process of starting a new program for my job, I didn't feel that it was right to get it started then quit and they not have anyone to continue it. By giving them the notice now it gives them time to find someone before the new program takes off. Also, I may have an opportunity to watch a 3 month old boy in our home. I will be able to be home, prepare myself of staying home and gives me more time to help Joe with our business.
Anyways, yesterday was my first Mother's Day. :) I received some really lovely cards in the mail! Thanks to everyone who sent me a card, phone call, text message and FB messages! Joe made me a pancake breakfast went to church and then we went to Nashville! We looked for cribs and started a registry at Babies R' Us, it was so much fun! But, geez it took forever! It took a lot longer than when we did our wedding registry. We are still going to register at Target too. Oh and we also ate at Chipotle, yum yum!!!! Now if only I could get some Skyline soon, I would be the happiest pregnant girl ever!
Have a great day everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment