So, I really need to stay on top of this more! We have been busy this past week. Last Friday we started cleaning the spare bedroom, which will become the nursery, we went through everything and picked out a bunch of stuff for a yard sale. Baby H already has a lot of stuff in the closet, including his/her new Radio Flyer wagon! It is so cute, I keep telling Joe we need to put it together so he can wheel me around. :) We went to church Sunday morning, and went to Moms for lunch and had an Easter egg hunt for Eli. We had a really good time. Sunday evening consisted of going through more closets to pick out stuff for the yard sale. Ugh, I am sick of going through stuff/junk! lol.
I am ready for some sunshine! It has been raining for a week now with a lot of bad storms. Our power always goes out, I had to go to moms the other morning and get ready for work. But yesterday I didn't wake up in time so I got ready in the dark and hoped for the best. More bad storms are suppose to start rolling in again this afternoon, if it starts hailing I am getting the Murry home to garage so he will be safe! :)
Tomorrow is the BIG day!! We have a doctors appointment around 9:15 and then we are having an elective ultrasound done to find out if Baby H is a boy or a girl!! Oh my gosh I can't wait!!!!! We both have had a feeling Baby H is a girl, but now the last week or so we have been back and forth. We have names picked out for boy or girl. Just to let everyone know...we will NOT be telling the names until s/he is born! But, give me another month or so and I might not be able to keep it a secret any longer! hahaha.
Well I am going to do the Wednesday survery and go get some Tang to drink! Also, I will add the most recent picture.
How far along? 14 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: I will find out tomorrow at doc appt...
Sleep: What's that?! Lol, I get a few hours a night
Best moment this week: Spending Easter with some of the family (Baby H even got an Easter basket that we are very much enjoying!) ;)
Movement: I feel a little flutter from time to time
Symptoms: Just tired
Food cravings: Nothing really, I still eat oranges everyday
Food aversions: Nothing
Gender: Find out tomorrow!!!
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? Still in between
What I miss: Still thinking about a nice juicy pink steak
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender tomorrow!!
Milestones: Just progressing with a healthy pregnancy
No comments:
Post a Comment