I really have got to get better at updating this more! SORRY! I had a great weekend, even though Joe worked Friday and Saturday. I took my little to the Farmers Market, Easter Egg hunt at DUC with Mandi, Mom, Aunt Judy, Eli and Madison. It was a lot of fun! We all went to lunch and then her and I went to a little carnival and played some games.
Joe finished painting our kitchen last week, I LOVE it! We bought some new rugs yesterday. Next is the living room, I can't wait! Also, my new project is to work on the front porch. So hopefully this rain will go away soon! I will try to post pics of the kitchen and before/after pictures of the porch sometime.
Now on to the real reason why anyone reads this (if anyone does read this haha) Baby H and I are doing great! I still have not had much morning sickness since last week, but I don't sleep very well anymore. We have scheduled a 3D/4D ultrasound for April 28th, which we get to find out the sex! So excited! The 28th is also our next doc appt. Joe is at work again today so I just had a very interesting dinner, almost embarrass to even tell what it was....but, I had a chicken patty, fried potatoes and boiled carrots in butter and cinnamon. It was a weird combination, but it was so delicious!
No comments:
Post a Comment