Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday Survey Day

How far along?  13 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss:  Yeah, I still don't weigh myself, only at the doctor
Sleep:  I get a little each night
Best moment this week:  I went on an Easter Egg hunt with Eli last Sunday, and went out to eat with Eli, Madison and Mandi - had a good time!
Movement: I think I felt a little flutter last week, but nothing since then
Symptoms:  Morning sickness is going away, but still tired
Symptoms I DON'T have:  No morning sickenss anymore
Food cravings:  Spicy food and still loving oranges and asparagus

Food aversions: Nope
Gender:  Won't know until the 28th
Labor Signs:  Nope
Belly Button in or out?  Both
What I miss: A nice juicy very pink steak
What I am looking forward to: Finding out gender and feeling more movement
Milestones:  Reaching the 2nd trimester!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Babe! I just wanted to let you know that I love reading your updates even though I am living this with you! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl and I especially can't wait to meet our little one and experience the journey of parenthood with you! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love, I can't wait either! It is very exciting and a little scary. ;) I love you too!!

    p.s. - I think you are the only one that reads it. haha

    ReplyDelete