Woohoo, I am finally in the 2nd tri! I am exactly 13 weeks today, which hopefully this means the m/s will be gone for good and I will start to have more energy!
Last night we went to our first Hotrods game of the season, we also took my little. We had so much fun, but it got chilly quick! Joe went out to the car and found a jacket, sockhat, and a blanket. Which helped a lot! We enjoyed some corndogs, frenchfries, soft pretzel (which was way way too salty lol), icecream and funnel cake. YUM YUM it was all so delicous! :) But we got home way past my bedtime! My little is only 9 and she had WAY more energy than I did.
I think it is time for me to go get a snack, some yummy yogurt! :) Here is a pic from this morning!

No comments:
Post a Comment