Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What a wonderful weekend!

We have had some amazing weather here lately! Today was a little chilly but supposed to heat back up tomorrow, thank goodness! I am ready for some more grilling out :)

Well last Friday we had another doc appointment, nothing major. Talked with the doc and got a lot of questions answered. She found the heart beat right away, a strong 178 bpm!! :) It is the best sound in the world! Now we have to decided if we want to do any of the testing for downs syndrome and other problems. What a scary thing to think about...

Don't really remember what we did Friday night, must not have been too exciting. Saturday I took my little out to lunch and ran some errands. Amanda and I hung out that night; made dinner and watched a movie. I can't believe I actually stayed awake through it! Joe came home Sunday morning and made pancakes! YUMMY! I love me some pancakes :) We went to our first ABF (adult bible fellowship class) and we both enjoyed it so much! It is a group for young married couples ages 25-35, they were talking about things that we are currently going through and facing. It was a relief knowing that other couples go through it too, and to hear how other couples handled the situation. I can't wait to go back next week! We were going to try another ABF to see which we would prefer but this one seems to be perfect for us! We went out for lunch at Griffs, yum yum! We made a pit stop at Lowes to get parts for the fan Joe was installing in our bathroom, and left with paint samples for our living room and kitchen, paint colors picked out for a nursery, wipes for the interior of our vehicles, potting soil and few other things. We never leave there with only what we went for. Joe installed the fan, it is great!! Poor guy was in the attic and it was about 150 degrees in there! I re-potted a few plants and stained a few frames. Also, made dinner for my old college group I was in at Christ Episcopal Church and made us a pot roast. We had a productive day. But, Lilly decided she wanted to go have a little fun...I forgot the backdoor was open and she took off to the very back of our property and decided to play in the creek! She was filthy!! (But it was funny) :)

The last two days I have felt like a new woman! I have barely been sick at all!!! ::knock on wood:: I sure hope this sticks around. Oranges have been my miracle food, if I start to feel a little nauseous it takes it away! I will try to post a pic of my bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment