Christmas time was very busy for the Harbin Family! We went to Ohio, back to Kentucky, then to Indiana, back to Kentucky and back to Ohio! Geez...it was a lot of traveling and honestly too much! Caleb is a good traveler, he did great in the car. We worked around his feeding times and became very familiar with the rest stops along the way. Even though he did really well it was pretty stressful on me, I worry about everything. I hated that he would get off his schedule a little, get too much unwanted advice from different family members and just missed being home! I love our families but now that Joe and I have Caleb, we are our own family now too. I wished we could have had more time together the 3 of us to celebrate Christmas, when Caleb gets older and realizes what is going on we will not be traveling so much and especially not on Christmas. Caleb received so many gifts! His toys are all over the living room, we are going to have to clear some space in his room!
We finally got a picture of Caleb, Madison and Eli together! It was pretty difficult but so cute!! :) I really need to update some pictures on here!
No comments:
Post a Comment