Saturday, January 21, 2012

3 months!

Caleb is already 3 months old! I can't wrap my brain around that he has been in our lives for a little over 13 weeks! He is weighing in at 15lbs and 12 oz and 25' long! We have a very big boy on our hands, I'm glad he didn't get stuck with my short genes :)  I'm hoping he is going to be tall like my dads side of the family or Joe's moms side of the family.

Caleb smiles and talks all the time! He is such a happy and good baby. We are very blessed with such a sweet baby, which yes it does make me nervous to have another one because we are spoiled with how good Caleb is. He has been sleeping through the night since he was about 3 weeks old (well he would wake up for one feeding) and dropped that feeding at about 8 weeks. He typically goes to bed around 8 and wakes up anywhere from 730-830! Last night he stayed with Grandma for awhile so Joe and I could go out to eat and hang out with some friends. We picked him up about 10, he was so sound asleep that I almost didn't want to load him up and bring him home. But we did and it didn't bother him one bit! When we got home we swaddled him and put him in his crib and barely opened his eyes. It's actually almost 8:30 and he still sound asleep! I have already ate breakfast and drank my cup of coffee without having to scarf it down! Yay, Caleb is starting to stir around! I am ready for him to wake up, I miss him!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment