Well today is the big day! Steve and Heather are finally tieing the knot! I so badly wish I could be there, but the doc thought it wouldn't be such a great idea. :( I know Heather is going to make a beautiful bride! I wish you both the best of luck and hope today turns out to be everything you dream of! (Even though a few things will go wrong but in the big scheme of things it really doesn't matter!)
Had my last doc appt on Friday morning. Had another u/s and Baby H is now weighing in at 8lbs 6oz and measuring 39.5 weeks! YIKES, he might be a really really big boy! Doc said he wouldn't be surprised if he only weighs 7lbs though when is he born because u/s are notorious for being off. I am still not dilating but I am 50% effaced. So come on baby! I am so beyond ready to have my little boy here in my arms. I can't wait to see who he is going to look like. Maybe he will be a good mix of us both. But I bet he will look more like Joe than me, we do know that he has Joe toes! haha. And looks like he might have my nose. (Sorry little man)
I am starting to have a few braxton hicks from time to time, but they aren't anything major. Also, I believe a full moon starts on Wednesday. I am so hoping that this old wives tale will come true for us! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment