Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Last day before we become parents!

Wow, here we are last day before Baby H will be in our lives! You would think we would be out doing fun and exciting things, but instead all I want to do is sleep (I got no sleep last night and probably won't get much tonight either, lol). I made little treats for the nurses, updated my Ipod, and not much else as of yet. Joe has been finishing some business things and tried cleaning out our little pool. We are going to go for a walk, still hoping I can walk this baby our before tomorrow morning. Mom is also having one last dinner tonight before the new addition :)  I believe she is making one of my favorites - stuffed porkchops! YUM YUM!

People keep asking me how I am feeling today, which is a very hard question to answer. I feel excited, scared, nervous, mad, hopeful and just about every other emotion you can think of. I can't wait to meet our little (big) man but it isn't happening the way I had envisioned the last 9 months! The thought of being induced and possible c-section never crossed my mind! But, Baby H is weighing in at 9lbs so induction is necessary and doc thinks a c-section might be the only way he will make it out. My doc wanted to induce me yesterday but respected my wishes and let me go until tomorrow morning. I will be arriving at the hospital bright and early (5am!!!) to get things started. Hopefully, my body will allow me to deliver vaginally but if not, I am slowly starting to accept the idea of a possible c-section. I am obviously going to do what is in the best interest of Baby H and myself so that both of us be okay.

Even Lilly is ready for the big day! Joe just gave her bath so she won't be stinky when Baby H comes home :) We are going to take pictures tonight to get a few last shots of the belly.

Next time I write on here I will be a Mommy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment