Tuesday, June 7, 2011

This baby likes to kick!

So last Friday we had our anatomy scan, everything looks great! Baby H is measuring about a half week early but not enough to change the due date. They printed us a few pics, one is of his cute little feet! :) I will try to scan them in the next couple of days and add them. This whole not getting up and actually leaving for work is really throwing me off! I can't remember the date, let alone what day it is! Gavin and I just hang out all day and play. He is such a good baby - he is giving me a lot of good practice for when Baby H arrives.

Mandi, Eli and Madison were going to the mall yesterday, and asked if we wanted to come too. So Joe and I loaded up Gavin and spent a few hours at the mall. It was exciting let me tell you! Luckily Mandi had an extra stroller for Gavin, the three of us took turns of what baby we were in charge of! haha. At one point Joe was holding Madison I was pushing Gavin and Mandi had Eli with her...I got some crazy looks from people. You could see them trying to do calculations in their head! I was talking with one lady and told her that I was 5 months pregnant and I was babysitting Gavin, her response was "OH, I just thought you hadn't lost the baby weight from him yet" hahaha! Too funny!

Baby H sure does like to move around a lot. It is a crazy feeling, I can't even describe it's like. He thinks my bladder is a trampoline already! Boy am I in for some trouble when I hit the 3rd trimester! Poor Joe anytime we travel we will have to stop every 45 minutes for me to use the restroom! The other night Joe was feeling the baby go crazy, he put his head on my belly and Baby H was kicking him in the ear. It was so cute :)

I just got back from Toys R Us - finally ordered the crib! It was kind of an ordeal...but not important! Here is a pic of it...


I can't wait for it to get here - I am ready to start on the nursery full force!

No comments:

Post a Comment