Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sorry, I have been super busy!

It has been a long time since my last entry, but I have been super super busy!

Friday was my last day at work! I went in late because my Little was in her talent show at school, she did such a great job! Joe was able to leave work for about an hour so he could watch it too. I had lunch with everyone at work then I left! It was a weird feeling knowing I was leaving for good! But, I know it was the right decision. Saturday morning we had to deliver a mattress in Etown, the best part of the day was eating the hotdog outside of the BigLots! haha! I never would have thought I would ever eat a hotdog, pregnancy does strange things to ya! :) We went to see The Hangover Part II for Joe's bday, it was funny but near as good as the first one! We ran some errands and went out to eat. We went to the farm on Monday to cookout and fish. We took my Little with us, she had a blast. She went fishing for the first time! She caught probably 50 fish, she is a natural! Poor Joe never had a chance to fish, he had to bait our hooks and take the all the fish off the hooks. haha :) He is the best! 

Tuesdays was the first day of my new job! I am nannying for a few months over the summer, it is a pretty good deal they bring him to my house every morning. So I get to stay home all day, I don't even have to get out of my pjs if I don't want to! WOOHOO!! But it is going really well, he is such a good baby!
Anyways, on to the Wednesday survery...

How far along?  19w6d
Total weight gain/loss: +10 ish, but I only weigh in at the doc
Sleep: Some nights I get some, some nights I don't.  
Best moment this week:  Going to farm to spend time with family and fishing!
Movement:  Yep!
Symptoms: Tired 
Food cravings: Really anything I see.
Food aversions: I eat anything and everything :)
Gender:  BOY!!!
Labor Signs:  Nope
Belly Button in or out?  It's getting closer to being an outtie.
What I miss: Not worrying about everything I eat/drink
What I am looking forward to: To the anatomy scan on Friday
Milestones:  Everyday is a milestone, really!
Newest pic to the right....

No comments:

Post a Comment