Thursday, June 30, 2011

Survey (day late) and doc update

How far along?  24
Total weight gain/loss: +17.5 ish
Sleep: Very uncomfortable...
Best moment this week:  Getting to hang out with Pat for awhile
Movement:  Oh yes, he is a busy little boy!
Symptoms: Tired and hip pain
Food cravings: Tabasco sauce! (I have never liked the stuff before)
Food aversions: I eat anything and everything :)
Gender:  BOY!!!
Labor Signs:  Nope
Belly Button in or out?  It's out there now!
What I miss: Sleeping
What I am looking forward to: Hanging out with Mandi, Eli and Madison this weekend
Milestones:  Everyday is a milestone, really!

I had my doc appt on Monday, it was for the dreaded glucose test. The drink itself didn't taste that bad but it burned my throat and it was a lot to drink within the 5 minute period. 1 hour later I was in the doctor to get my blood drawn and my regular check up. Doc said everything looks great! Doc called today, I luckily passed my glucose test (so no gestational diabetes!) but I failed my iron test. It is pretty common I just have to start taking prescription iron pills everyday. So no biggie!

I don't have Gavin tomorrow or on Monday, so I have a 4 day weekend! WOOHOO!  I will add the most recent pic to the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment