I had my doc appt yesterday (just 5 days after my last) and Baby H is definitely head down! My doc was very very happy about this. Also, I have dilated a fingertip and started to efface! WOW, it's really happening! :) We will be holding our son in our arms in about 28 days! Also, since he has been measuring a week a head this whole time doc says it is a very good chance that he will come before the 20th. And estimating from the u/s he is weighing in about 7 lbs already! YIKES!! I don't want to give birth to a 10 pounder! haha I am looking forward to next weeks appointment in hopes there is more progress, I am so ready for him to be here!!
Friday I am attending the Newborn Safety and Health class, I am really looking forward to it. They will go over CPR, choking, swaddling, diapering and etc. I wish Joe was able to go with me but he has to work. At least he is a pro at the CPR and what to do if he is choking!
I still need to organize just a few more things in the nursery then it will finally be completely done! I will post pics after it is completed!
No comments:
Post a Comment