Friday, September 30, 2011

Loving this fall weather!

The weather is absolutely amazing lately! It has put me in the mood for decorating and baking, I will post pictures of some of my projects...but haven't started any baking yet.

We had a doc appt on Wednesday...it did not go as well as I had hoped. Everything is looking good, but I did not make any progress! :( No more dilating or effacing. I was very upset about this. But, our little pumpkin is on his own schedule and will be ready when he wants to be!

Now for the survey...
How far along? 37w 1d
Weight gain/loss: 35ish
Maternity clothes? Yup
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep? I sleep in roughly 2 hour intervals, then my hip hurts so bad that I have to get up and move around and hope to fall asleep again before the pain is so bad.
Best moment this week? Joe and I spending time with Eli and Madison.
Food cravings: Nothing really
Gender: Still a boy
Belly button in or out?  Umm...it's flat lol
Movement? He is starting to slow down but still wiggles from time to time
What I miss? Sleep!!
What I'm looking forward to: Our next doc appt
Milestones: Everyday is a milestone!

No comments:

Post a Comment