Today I had a prenatal massage - and oh my it was AMAZING! I could have slept for a few hours if they had let me. I am looking forward to tonight, I am attending my first MOPs (Mothers of preschoolers) meeting at church. It is a group of women that get together to fellowship and participate in different activities with their children. Tonight is more of an informational meeting, so I am excited!!
How far along? 35w 4d
Weight gain/loss: 33ish
Maternity clothes? Obviously!Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep? I don't know what sleep is...can someone explain it to me?!
Best moment this week? Having pizza over at Mandis and spending time with the babies
Food cravings: Nothing reallyGender: Still a boy
Belly button in or out? Umm...it's flat lol
Movement? Oh yeah
What I miss? Sleep!!
What I'm looking forward to: Having our u/s on Wednesday to see if little man has moved head down again
Milestones: Everyday is a milestone!
No comments:
Post a Comment