Monday, July 25, 2011

What a busy weekend!

Joe has worked so hard around the house and everything is coming together! He replaced the front brick in the sidewalk, added a step to the front porch, mowed the yard, tried fixing the invisible fence (waiting on a new part), and has started painting the living room! He is busting his butt and all I do is sit back and watch :( One thing I don't like about pregnancy is that I feel so useless. But, we want to get all of this done before the baby shower on the 7th. And we are going to be out of town for a full week before hand.

I can't wait for the family vacation, except for the really long drive! UGH. Hopefully, I won't get in everyone's way. I probably won't be able to spend too much time on the boat because the lake is really rough. So looks like I will be sitting around and reading a lot. Oh well...I guess the relaxation will be nice, unless I get really bored out of my mind.

I can't believe that Baby H will be here in about 13 weeks! Where did the time go?! My next doc appt is Wednesday adn then i will start going every 2 weeks! I am excited and nervous about this appt for some reason. There is nothing special about this appt but can't wait for it to be here. Also, Friday we are getting our 3D/4D ultrasound done! I can't wait to see his little face...it is going to be so crazy!

So sleepy...off to bed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment