Friday, July 29, 2011

Survey and 3d/4d ultrasound!

How far along?  27w 1d! Oh my gosh, in about 12 weeks I am going to be holding my son in my arms! :)
Total weight gain/loss: +22 pounds, doc said that's good and my belly is measuring right on track!
Sleep: Ugh, lets not ever talk about this
Best moment this week:  Having a great doc appt and having u/s done today
Movement:  Oh yeah, he moves all the time!
Symptoms: Tired and occasional shortness of breath
Food cravings: Tabasco sauce! (I have never liked the stuff before)
Food aversions: I eat anything and everything :)
Gender:  BOY!!!
Labor Signs:  Nope
Belly Button in or out?  It pokes through my shirt, and the last few days Baby H has discovered it and likes to poke it...it makes me sick to my stomach lol, I don't like my belly button touched!
What I miss: Drinking a nice cold beer on these really hot evenings! :)
What I am looking forward to: Going to the lake for a week
Milestones:  Everyday is a milestone!


Well we had a doc appt yesterday and everything is looking great! Nice strong heartbeat, lots of movement and weight is right on track. I go back in another 3 weeks then I start going every 2 for a while then EVERY week! WHOA! :) I can't believe that in 12 weeks Joe and I will be holding our son. THAT.IS.CRAZY!


Next Saturday is Eli's second bday party! I can't believe he is already going to be 2! Then it's my first baby shower, I can't wait to show everyone the progress with the nursery. It still isn't completely finished because we have to decide on some wall decals and one is going to reveal his name so that won't be put up until after we come home with him!


*As I am typing this up Baby H is pushing his butt out, it is funny to see this lump emerge out of my stomach haha* 


Anyways, the 3d/4d ultrasound was so awesome this morning! I do believe he is blessed my nose, poor buddy, and my chin. But, he does have Joe's toes, lol. Baby H never sucked his thumb or fingers but he did like to suck his big toe and shove it in his eye. I will load some pictures, enjoy!


Baby Face :)


Just stretching my leg so my foot can rest on top of my head! lol


A little smile

He is in deep thought ;)

"No more pictures please, it is nap time!"


Holding his nose and playing with his foot

No comments:

Post a Comment