Saturday, July 2, 2011

Random Survey

*About the Mommy*
Name: Liz
Age when LO will be born: 28
Is this your first child? Sure is, unless you count some dogs that I have had ;)

*About the Daddy*
Name: Joe
Age when LO will be born: 28
Is this his first child? Yep

*Finding Out
*
What day did you find out you were pregnant? Feb 4
How did you feel when you found out? I was in shock, I didn't believe it!
Who was with you? Joe
How did the daddy react? Umm...I think he was pretty much in shock too. Even though he was the first to say something about the double line, I just kinda stared at wasn't sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me or not.

*Telling the Grandparents*
How did you tell the grandparents? We told everyone by giving them a Pumpkin bucket (like what kids use to trick-or-treat with) with a photo album that said grandchildren (my niece was born about a month before we found out) with a picture of 4 of the 20 some pregnancy test I had taken.
 
How did your parents react? No one believe it! We had said we were going to wait at least a year after our wedding before we would try to have children...but obviously those plans changed! :)
How did his parents react? The same, except his mom really didn't believe it! haha

*About the Pregnancy*
When is your due date? 10/20/2011
How far along are you right now? 24w2d
Have you had an ultrasound, how many? 4

*Sex of the Baby*
What did/do you want? Boy/Girl? I wanted a boy!

Do you know what you are having now? BOY!
If you know, are you happy with what you are having? Couldn't be happier! I don't care to have girls, just wanted them to have an older brother to watch after them :)

*About the Birth*
Who is going to be in the room with you? Just Joe and the doctors/nurses
Are you going to video tape it? Not that I am aware of
Natural or medicated? I'm hoping to go all natural!
Do you think you will have a c-section? I hope not
Do you think you will cry when you first hold the baby? Probably a safe bet to say so! Even though I thought I would cry on my wedding day and I never did lol
Do you know what you will say to the baby when you first hold it? Oh geez I have no idea!
Are you scared about the labor? Yep!

*Names*
Do you have a name picked out? We have a ton! Just can't decide on one!
Is your baby going to be named after anyone? I don't know, since we can't decide on the name! ;)
Did the daddy help pick the name? Yes..it's a decision we are both making. 

*Other Random Questions*
Do you know when your baby was conceived? Pretty sure we know the exact date
Have you felt the baby move? Oh yeah!
What was your first symptom? Exhausted and was sick!
Will the baby have Godparents? I don't think so... :(
What is the babys room theme? Firefighter theme

No comments:

Post a Comment