Tuesday, March 8, 2011

First doc appt

I am 7w5d today! I had my first doctors appt yesterday, which they changed my due date to Oct 20th. Yesterday was a pretty boring appt, they drew blood, gave me a TB shot and went through a bunch of paperwork. I have my next appt on April 1st, which is when they will look for a heartbeat! So excited, we can't wait! She also prescribed me some Zofran because morning sickness has been kicking my butt. :( I haven't been able to drink anything and barely even able to eat crackers at times, but the Zofran seems to be helping some.

But today is a great day...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMS AND BABY MADISON ROSE! Madison finally made her debut this morning weighing 7lbs and 13oz. She is so stinking cute and can't wait to get off work to see her again! We are excited that all the family will be here this weekend! The Harbin Hotel (as Dad and Judy refer to our house as) will be completely booked! haha Even Pat and Kristen will be here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment