Friday, February 18, 2011

Exhausted!

Well today I am 5w2d and my pregnancy tracker says that Baby H is the size of a Sweet Pea! This week Baby H is growing his/her kidneys, liver, and lungs and all this work is making me exhausted! Working 12 hours yesterday didn't help either, I was in bed by 8:45 and loved every second of it. I am really hoping the boss is going to let us all leave early today because I could go for a nap and it's only 9:40!

So far I am pretty lucky with my lack of symptoms. I have had no morning sickness (YET) and hope it continues this way. I am not having any food aversions or cravings, just simply tired! Well Joe thinks I become cranky around 8 or so, haha. *Sorry Joe*  I am so excited and anxious, I am ready to go out and buy Baby H lots of cute clothes and items for a nursery! But, we have another 2 weeks until our first doc appt, and not even sure if we get to hear the heartbeat then, might be another 2 weeks after that! :( We can't wait to tell our families, it is such a hard secret to keep! I'm trying to not talk to family too much because I've almost slipped up so many times!

Happy Birthday Steve! (I know it will be way past your bday by the time you read this, but thought I would throw it in anyways)

No comments:

Post a Comment